Industrial Land Waiting For You
- Two freehold industrial land lots available
- Lots will be offered as one, or separately
- Airport Road profile at Hamilton Airport. 87.6m road frontage
- Located in the new Southern Precinct, just south of the Hamilton Airport entrance
- Development Contributions already paid
- Titles expected to be issued end of September, 2019
Access is off the newly formed John Spencer Way, which runs off Airport Road. Part of the Southern Precinct, Titanium Park, the land is located near the entrance to Hamilton Airport, in between the airport entrance and the roundabout at State Highway 3. Close to Mystery Creek Road, this industrial subdivision is approximately 15 minutes' drive to Hamilton CBD, and the towns of Cambridge and Te Awamutu are close by.
Lot 4: 5000sqm (more or less) plus 1/3 ownership share in right-of-way
Lot 5: 5610sqm (more or less) plus 1/3 ownership share in right-of-way
Individual Titles are about to be issued
Buy one or both. Do the sums! Industrial land at the airport is significantly cheaper than most other comparable areas in Waikato. And with Development Contributions already paid, the cost advantages are significant. Titles are about to be issued, so you can start planning now. Lot 5 offers 87m of road frontage profile. This is a unique offer to buy an industrial land lot in the new Southern Precinct sub-division at the fast- growing Hamilton Airport. Demand for land at the airport is unprecedented, as development of the area continues. The price is only going to increase in future, so grab this opportunity.