Land Banking - Future Urban?
- Nearly 1 hectare of land earmarked for future urban?
- Take advantage of Hamilton City's expanding boundaries to the north east
- Property includes three bedroom house
- Two street access points; will assist future subdivision
- Currently Waikato District Council
Gordonton Road currently marks the boundary between Hamilton City and Waikato District Council. Gordonton Road currently forms part of the bypass route for the north eastern suburbs links to the City and north to Auckland. The property is approximately 5 minutes' drive from Rototuna Shopping Centre. Gordonton Road connects to the Wairere Drive bypass intersection toward Te Rapa and Chartwell.
Large "future urban" blocks in this location rarely come to the market. The opportunity here is to secure a parcel of land currently in Waikato District Council that in time will benefit from the growing residential subdivision pressure occurring nearby. For the full property information file contact the Vendor's exclusive marketing agents.