Inspired by Excellent with a view for all Seasons
• This magnificent, elevated 4 bedroom home on 1.1 ha (2.7 acres approx) has been designed for maximum comfort, convenience & security whilst also making the most of the breathtaking panoramic views encompassing Lake Karapiro & the Kaimais.
• The main dwelling offers open-plan living & dining with stunning kitchen and separate scullery, formal lounge, office, master-bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe, bathroom & kitchenette, 2 guest bedrooms with shared en-suite, 4th bedroom, huge entertainment area with outdoor fireplace, concrete in-ground pool & double garage.
• A bonus here is the sleep-out with 2 bathrooms & additional storage areas.
• In addition, there are float/boat, tractor & hay sheds, tack-room, horse wash-down, coral and 3 paddocks.
• Presented to the highest of standards, this is the property to surpass all others.
• Central to Cambridge, Piarere Ski Club, Matamata & Te Awamutu.
• Great local community with a lovely country school educating children up to Year 8 http://www.horahora.school.nz/
Cambridge is a majestic tree lined town with a population of approx 16,000, located approx 2 hours south of Auckland City Centre. It is a picture of idyllic beauty and vibrant colour and offers a range of boutique stores, antique shops and vibrant cafes. it also boasts a star studded array of sports stars who have gained world acclaim in events such as rowing, cycling and horse riding. The 2010 Rowing World Championships were held at Lake Karapiro.
The lifestyle Cambridge offers is attracting people from around New Zealand as well as from overseas, particularly the UK. Many Aucklanders are also choosing to relocate to Cambridge as property here represents greater value for money.